Products — Construction
MULTIPANEL manufactures a versatile building panel based on a unique rigid, high density, polyurethane panel system. It is a cost effective solution for wet area construction, indoor & outdoor, and where light weight yet strong materials are required.
MULTIPANEL is a lightweight and 100% waterproof building panel, it will not absorb any moisture and can be used without a membrane coating. MULTIPANEL is used in many building applications including facades, bulkheads, eaves, external cladding, waterproof flooring substrate, waterproof wall lining for wet areas and many more. Thinner panels are flexible allowing for creativity in designing curved elements within the building. The ease in which this can be achieved makes on-site installation extremely efficient.
MULTIPANEL has been used as substrates in many showers and balconies and has proven to save labour for onsite installation but more importantly is a solution to moisture related problems in wet areas.
Features and Benefits
MULTIPANEL is a superior and innovative alternative to traditional building materials such as MDF, fibre cement sheeting, particle board plasterboard, marine plyboard,PVC panels, balsa wood core products and other composite materials.
- Lightweight – easy to handle, transport and install.
- Totally waterproof – will not rot – save on costly replacement materials and labour costs.
- Excellent insulation and acoustic properties.
- Strong and durable – stronger than traditional foam alternatives.
- Fire retardant properties.
- Easy to use – glue and screw Easy to cut with standard wood working tools, waterjet cut and CNC machine.
- Easy and safe to fabricate – non toxic and non carcinogenic.
- Limitless design applications, interior and exterior.
- Versatile – easy to heat and bend, achieve concave or convex shapes.
- MULTIPANEL is a flexible material, however once laminated increases stiffness and toughness whilst optimising weight.
- Cost effective alternative for a light weight, high strength core material or sandwich panel.
- Save thousands of dollars on labour, freight, fuel and installation costs.
- Compatible with a wide variety of finishes including texture coating, acrylic paints, 2 pack painting, laminates, timber veneers, fibreglass, stonework, tiling and various metal finishes.
- Classified by CSIRO for use as an internal wall lining panel for use in all areas including wet areas.
- Resistant to damage from termites, birds and other pests
- Can be granulated and recycled as insulation foam
- MULTIPANEL is an energy efficient environmentally friendly material
- MULTIPANEL is proudly an Australian made product.