FROM THE BUILDER
‘We at Enso Homes have 15 Years’ Experience in Residential Construction. Building high quality new homes is all we do.
Our clients trust us to use the highest of quality products to build their dream homes and that is why we trust in MULTIPANEL for our waterproofing needs.
We spend more time and attention on the things that matter most to our clients and ensure that the homes we build are of the highest standard’
Lee Selkrig, Director of Enso Homes
Enso Homes deliver new homes right throughout Geelong, Torquay and Bellarine.
For this project in Point Lonsdale they required;
- Waterproofing for the balcony
- Something lightweight to help with transport and manoeuvrability to the second storey
- A product that would accept high quality finishes to be in keeping with modern design
- To use 30mm MULTIPANEL 100% waterproof building panels for the balcony substrate
- With MULTIPANEL being 100% waterproof and NO liquid membrane required, significantly reduced the time spent on the balcony build and allowed the builders to achieve a water tight home sooner within the building process.
- All the above enabled a significant time saving, cost-effective solution rather than using existing methods that may fail.
Benefits derived from using MULTIPANEL
With being able to use standard woodworking tools for all cutting of MULTIPANEL 100% waterproof panels ultimately saved the builder time and money on trades and equipment.
Being 100% waterproof gives Enso Homes and their clients peace of mind that the balcony will remain waterproof indefinitely, not having any effect on the internal living space underneath.
With each 2400 x 1200mm sheet of MULTIPANEL 30mm panels weighing 18kg each, this gives rise to significant OH&S advantages and was much easier to use for the builders on site enabling easier maneuverability and transportation.
With the 30mm MULTIPANEL 100% waterproof panels being able to be used as a solid substrate, the builders were thrilled with the durability of the product once laid and trades were working over it and on it.
TIME OF INSTALL:
The MULTIPANEL system installs incredibly quickly compared with traditional methods. The builders noticed a considerable difference in comparison to waiting for screed to dry.